Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quiet presence

Another new piece I´ve managed to work on in spurts and have finally finished. Sort of like a "spin-off" from my last one, like those characters in sit-coms that go off and start a series of their own. I used one of the carnations from my last piece. I only hope that, unlike the TV spin-offs that usually bomb out, this one actually succeeds…. I like it, at least.

"Even in the quietest moments,
I wish I knew what I had to do…"
--Supertramp
"Even in the Quietest Moments"

"Quiet presence"
Oil on panel, 33 x 24 cms



 …and a bit of sourdough from last week.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Carlos, long time no talk. I see you have been working, these still lifes are really beautiful
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilaria!
    Boy, I just now saw that you had commented…! Thanks for your comment! Yes, long time no talk. Have you seen my latest post, some works I did for your city? I´ve also been visiting your blog…talk about busy!
    I´ll write longer soon…!

    ReplyDelete