Sunday, April 5, 2015

Small pieces


Happy Easter!!
Getting back into the groove of anything after an absence is usually a slow process, theoretically at least, and in my case the process has come in spurts. But, this week I´ve been able to come up with small pieces, little "exercises" for no other reason than to put paint down on a surface and observe and record what I have in front of me. Nothing earth-shaking, nothing people will marvel at any time in the future, trust me. Here they are, nevertheless, the four small oils that make up this post...


Academia de Infantería, Toledo
oil on canvas on panel, 16 x 23 cm
This is from my previous post, sorry for the repeat, just wanted to lump this together with the rest since it was done in these last four days. 


Squirrel brush
oil on canvas on panel, 16 x 23 cm


Peeled clementine
oil on canvas on panel, 16 x 23 cm


Red gate
oil on canvas, 20 x 23.5 cm










No comments:

Post a Comment